How can we increase conversion rates as part of enrolling with a unique educational programme?
We had the pleasure of supporting the organisation of the Center for Leadership during the recruitment process for a unique educational programme - Leadership Academy for Poland in 2017 and 2018. We were responsible for comprehensive digital support, including: performance marketing - PPC campaigns, SEO, analytics, marketing automation, mailings, social media support, visual support and website lifting.
Thanks to our comprehensive approach to support, we managed to increase the conversion rates. We carried out an UX analysis of user behaviours, and as a result we divided the recruitment form into two steps instead of one. This led to significant improvements in a long recruitment process. Moreover, we have implemented autosaving upon logout and tagged all links.
Our activities have proved to be effective. After the 2017 recruitment process, conversions increased by nearly 250% compared to the previous campaign period. Moreover, thanks to implementing the recommended UX solutions on the websites, the rejection rate has decreased exponentially.
Our activities have been comprehensive and multi-channel. They have included campaigns in the form of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads. In total, they have achieved a conversion rate of 3.91%, with 1,777 conversions and nearly 1.3 mln ad views.
Type of activity
Promotional campaign (PPC) for Leadership Academy for Poland
Type of site promoted: Dedicated application page with an extended form divided into two steps (the first step was maximally simplified, but contained more than ten required fields).
Date range: 14.05.2018 - 31.05.2018.
Types of ads
- Text ads - Google Ads
- Display ads (banner ads) on the Google Display Network (GDN), including remarketing
- Facebook Ads
- E-mail marketing
- Participation in the program of people acquired through performance marketing activities
- Collecting the application from people from selected target groups
- Increasing the visibility of the Leadership Academy for Poland program
- The number of ad impressions - 400 469
- Number of interactions (entering the page) - 2 848
- The number of applications to the program coming from our activities - 110
- Conversion rate - 3.86%
SCOPE OF OPERATIONS
- Digital marketing strategies
- Social Media
- Websites and portals
- Web analytics
- Website positioning and SEO audits
- Performance design